Supply: 30 days
Directions: Take 3 capsules per day with any meal.
Subscribe and Save 5%
Buy as a Complete kit with Discount
Did you Know? Every symptom is a sign the adrenals need support. 9/10 of your adrenal gland needs to be unresponsive before it’s clinically diagnosed as ‘adrenal disfunction’, which means that 90% of it needs to be destroyed before it even shows up on the blood tests that are used on us today to check your endocrine health.
Safe assumption: Your adrenals are the first responder to stress of ANY kind - physical, emotional and chemical. We ALL need daily adrenal support and this is why I created this blend for you, because it’s helped thousands of others to improve energy, sleep, adapting to stress, as well as sex drive, weight loss and muscle tone! It’s got 5 stars for a reason. This is a LIFE saver and Game Changer.
Put simply: This formula helps to reduce weight gain, body pain and energy drain!
Supporting your adrenals with this blend also supports your thyroid. If you have a thyroid condition, especially are on meds and STILL have symptoms, you absolutely need this. Why?
With hypothyroidism, your body is forced to compensate by relying on your adrenal glands… forcing them to over-activate by way of over-producing stress hormone, cortisol. Excess cortisol floating around the body blocks your Thyroid Hormone Pathway, preventing your liver from converting T4 into T3…
… which further decreases your thyroid hormone (T3) levels.
The less thyroid hormone (T3) available in your body, the more your adrenal glands are stimulated and the harder they have to work.
And the more your adrenal glands are stimulated, the less thyroid hormone (T3) is available in your body.
This creates a vicious Thyroid-Adrenal Stress Cycle, adrenal ‘fatigue’ as well as diagnosed or undiagnosed Thyroid Disease.
Top 5 Reasons to take an Adaptogen Blend to support your Endocrine system:
- Your adrenal glands are VITAL to survival. If you are tired, unmotivated, depressed, infertile, lacking sex drive, and overwhelmed and burnt out in general, your adrenals need a lot of help, and coffee is likely destroying them MORE.
- To support the balance of stress, sex and sleep hormone production as well as thyroid hormone production and utilization. If you have any of these issues, you will love this blend.
- 1 in 3 people have thyroid disease, which is related to adrenal dysfunction. This supplement supports the adrenal glands to relieve pressure on the thyroid.
- An estimated 80% of people experience adrenal ‘fatigue’ and the physical symptoms of stress at some point in their lives perhaps paralleled with the Eighty percent of Americans that say they are stressed out at work. The imbalances in this gland is frequently overlooked and misunderstood by the medical community and goes untreated. (aka they tell you it’s all in your head or your genetics, take a drug, exercise more, eat healthier and stress less)
- We spend 70 percent of our waking life in a stress response, which means the adrenals are in constant demand to release cortisol and adrenaline, putting sex and sleep hormones in the back set and keeping you in fear, furthering taxing your Central Nervous system, making your body tense and causing pain.
Hormone Hottie is designed to be an all-in-one synergistic adrenal support formula. It’s like 10 pills in one formula!
In just one product Hormone Hottie provides botanical and nutritional enhancement of adrenal cortical and medullary function, adrenal rejuvenation and increased hypothalamic receptor function. It also helps address depletions common to those suffering from the effects of chronic stress.
Symptoms of Adrenal Insufficiency:
- Sleep issues
- Brain Fog
- Reduced Sex Drive
- Mood swings
- Autoimmune disease
- Hair loss
- Aching joints
- Weight gain
- Skin issues
- A feeling of wired in the mind but tired in the body
These are the more common symptoms but here’s a more thorough list:
- Tendency to gain weight and unable to lose it, especially around the waist.
- High frequency of getting the flu and other respiratory diseases and these symptoms tend to last longer than usual.
- Tendency to tremble when under pressure.
- Reduced sex drive.
- Lightheaded when rising from a laying or sitting position.
- Brain Fog – Unable to remember things.
- Lack of energy in the mornings and also in the afternoon between 3 to 5 pm.
- Feel better suddenly for a brief period after a meal.
- Need coffee or stimulants to get going in the morning.
- Crave for salty, fatty, and high protein food such as meat and cheese.
- Increase symptoms of PMS for women; periods are heavy and then stop, or almost stopped on the 4th day, only to start flow again on the 5th or 6th day.
- Pain in the upper back or neck with no apparent reasons.
- Feels better when stress is relieved, such as on a vacation.
- Muscle and bone loss and muscular weakness
- Autoimmune disorders, especially thyroid.
- Trouble waking up in the morning, despite a full night’s sleep
- Mild depression
- Food and/or inhalant allergies
- Lethargy and lack of energy
- Increased effort to perform daily tasks
- Decreased ability to handle stress
- Skin Problems
- Low Body Temperature
- Unexplained hair loss
- Alternating constipation and diarrhea
A giveaway physical sign of adrenal insufficiency, is stubborn belly fat.
And a feeling of exhaustion no matter how much sleep you get, and at some point, coffee and stimulants stop working.
You know when you work out harder and seem to gain MORE weight? Yep, that’s another classic sign that your adrenals need HELP!
Benefits of Adrenal supplementation with adaptogens and tonics:
- Immunity - Immune boost & being sick less often
- Weight Loss - Fat loss especially around the belly
- Endurance - Increase in physical endurance
- Shape - Muscle strength, tone and retention
- Calm - Mental stability and decreased irritability
- Rest - Improvement in sleep
- Mood - Lowered anxiety and depression
- Energy - Increased natural energy
- Hormones - Balanced and improved hormone production
Hormone Hottie supports the stress cycle, balancing sleep and sex hormone production for more energy and better sleep.
WHY TO SUPPORT THE ADRENALS DAILY?
MYTH = Adrenal Fatigue is a diagnosis.
TRUTH = There is no such thing as ‘adrenal fatigue’ although you may have been diagnosed with this based on functional labs from a practitioner who does not understand how the adrenals function. Your adrenals do not wear out, they simply respond to the messages the brain gives it. If you’re chronically stressed, physically, emotionally or chemically, the body will slow down production of stress hormones, to self preserve, and the result is symptoms, sickness and suffering, plus weight gain.
This blend helps the body to make more stress hormones to detox, burn fat, and give you the energy you need during the day, while also helping you sleep deeper, longer and wake up more restful.
Eighty percent of Americans say they are stressed out at work and according to Joe Dispenza, We spend 70 percent of our waking life in a stress response, which fries the brain in a fear loop, and creates a permanent state of acidic chemicals, neurotransmitters and hormones, that inflame tissues and drain the endocrine system over time, causing disease in the body.
It’s easier to handle stress, when you have nutrients to create these chemical responders, BUT even more essential is to also remove the stressors and / or change the way you respond to them.
You have 2 adrenal glands that are responsible for the production of 50 hormones, used to help you adapt to stress, make babies and heal your body. When your body perceives a threat, a part of your brain called the hypothalamic-pituitary gland signals to the adrenals to release stress hormones such as cortisol, epinephrine and norepinephrine via the HPA axis. This is a normal and natural response to both keep you safe and also gives you the energy to do the things you love like fitness, adventure, dance, sex and even laughter! Your adrenals respond to 2 things: Distress (fear) and Eustress (fun).
Your thyroid relies on the same gut-brain-gland order of communication, called the HPT (hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid) axis.
In order to make adrenal hormones, there are certain nutrients the body needs in order to produce sufficient amounts of adrenal hormones. When we are under a lot of stress, we deplete these nutrients in order to produce adrenal hormones and metabolic energy.
Overtime, when we are exposed to chronic stress, our hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis becomes unable to effectively produce the adrenal hormones and metabolic energy we need to keep up with our demands. This results in adrenal exhaustion and body burn-out.
The following nutrients will help you adapt more effectively to stress, take the pressure off of your adrenal glands and give you more stamina and a stronger resistance to developing adrenal fatigue and adrenal exhaustion. Here are the most important herbs and supplements to improve adrenal fatigue.
MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
BOTANICALS & ADAPTOGENS:
Adaptogens are plants that help the body resist stressors of all kinds, whether physical, chemical or biological. They act as antioxidants and support the body’s natural ability to respond in a healthy way to the very unhealthy oxidative stress – helping you feel better, look younger, and have more energy. I call them the warrior herbs because they boost the body’s natural ability to fight off free radicals, and may even prevent free radicals from causing as much damage.
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Eleuthero)
- Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng-strong, yet least stimulating of the ginsengs),
- Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng or Withania)
- Rhodiola rosea (Rose root)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice root)
...all known to be tonifying and rejuvenating to the adrenal glands.
Ginseng - this family of herbs possesses a unique property of aiding in the regeneration and enhanced function of hypothalamic cortisol receptors, providing an amphoteric effect that allows the body to better self-regulate cortisol levels. As such, it improves mental performance (bye, bye brain fog) and your ability to withstand stress. It also has antioxidant and antidepressant effects and can help naturally lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Best part: it’s an aphrodisiac!
Ashwagandha - If you could restore your energy, look younger and reverse disease all in one pill, would you take it? One of the most powerful ancient Ayurvedic herbs, Ashwagandha is often used to strengthen the immune system after illness, improves thyroid function, combats “adrenal fatigue”, reduces anxiety and depression, increases stamina and endurance and stabilizes blood sugar. Licorice potentiates and extends the serum life of cortisol, thereby lessening the demand on the adrenal cortex during stressful conditions. It also increases energy and endurance as well as boosts the immune system and protect the thymus from being damage by cortisol.
Rhodiola – want to alleviate depression, stimulate the nervous system, boost mental alertness and eliminate fatigue? Rhodiola is your answer.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine - the most bioavailable form of tyrosine, is included as a critical building block of various neurotransmitters, thyroid hormones, and catecholamines, which are often depleted under chronic stress conditions.
Also included are:
- vitamin C
- pantothenic acid (B5)
- pyridoxine-B6 (as P-5-P)
- riboflavin-B2 (as R-5-P)
... which play critical roles as enzyme co-factors in the balanced production of stress hormones. All of these ingredients are combined in order to synergistically promote proper homeostasis of serum cortisol, healthy hypothalamic-pituitary function, aid in the production and replenishment of depleted catecholamines, support adrenal cortical health, and replete common nutritional deficiencies that can result from chronic stress.*
B Vitamins are critical as they help convert our food into fuel, energizing us throughout the day. We are dangerously low on these vitamins today because of all of the threats that deplete our levels such as:
- Environmental toxins
- Heavy metals
- Birth Control
- Mental & emotional stress
- High sugar & alcohol diet
- Smoking and/or secondhand smoke
- NSAIDS, antacids
- MTHFR genetic mutations
While many of the following vitamins work in tandem, each has its own specific benefits — from promoting healthy skin and hair to preventing memory loss or migraines.
Virtually every human is deficient in B Vitamins. In addition to the aforementioned, are health conditions such as gut dysbiosis, low stomach acid, leaky gut. Poor absorption. It’s very common in diabetics, those struggling with fertility, anemics, bacterial overgrowth, energy, and immune health.
- Precursor to Collagen and slows down the aging process
- Increases the absorption of iron into the body
- Improves lung function, immunity and overall oxygenation within the body
- Supports liver detox pathway that eliminates bacterial toxins. (bye bye bad bugs)
- Essential for fatty acid metabolism, which = improved energy production Improves thyroid function.
- Key in glutathione recycling and hence production in the liver (the body's master antioxidant to clear free radicals that cause aging and illness)
- Supports both liver phases - Phase I and Phase II of detoxification.
- Makes adrenal hormones and is vital for coping with extreme stress.
- Promotes healthy skin and reduces signs of skin aging such as redness and skin spots.
- All steroid hormones - estrogen and progesterone - will be produced only with sufficient B5 in the system.
- Fat and bile flow improves to and from the liver. Reduces odds of GB removal, Estrogen Dominance and symptoms of it.
- It heightens serotonin production (happy Neurotransmitter) and improves depression via improved cortisol clearance to eliminate the feeling of ‘wired yet tired’.
- Binds to excess estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, reducing risk of hormone-related conditions and cancers.
- Essential nutrient to make neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine which play a large role in mood, sleep, energy and mental drive.
- Plays a key role to produce stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Regulates sodium and potassium and carries oxygen to every cell of the body.
- B6 deficiency may cause anemia, nerve damage, seizures, skin problems, and sores in the mouth.
This product is Vegetarian-Friendly, Non-GMO, and contains No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy. Hormone Hottie is stored in tinted glass bottles. In addition to being more eco-conscious, tinted glass offers a greater moisture barrier against moisture and oxygen, which helps protect nutrient viability.
Stop navigating the complex maze of modern medicine and superficial solutions that lead nowhere
Achieve perfect health, purpose, and power by purifying your body of harmful toxins, addressing the root cause of your symptoms, and transforming your life from the inside out. With courage and confidence, overcome weight gain, body pain, broken brain, and energy depletion. Reclaim control of your health and wellness today! 💪